Friday, August 20, 2010

On sabbatical from blogging...back soon!

Hello Everyone!

I hope you are having an amazing summer! I have been really busy with work, travel and all fun things in between, so I had to take a break from completing the blogging for Ali's Bachelorette season, which was a real shame. It was a fabulous season filled with enough drama, romance, heartache and handsome men to fill a football stadium! Best season ever! I promise that I will start blogging again for the next installments of the Bachelor and Bachelorette. I really love blogging, and it's so deliciously entertaining, so I will never give it up! :)

In the meantime, hope you are loving Bachelor Pad as much as I am! I will try to add some entries for this kick ass show starting next week. Mike Fleiss hit a home run with this crazy show. I love seeing all the former contestants, and the hotness factor is through the roof! Who doesn't want to look at Jesse Beck, Kiptyn, Dave and Jesse Kovacs for 2 hours every week!? I was really hoping a few of the men from Ali's season would be there as well...but there is always Season 2! Here's hoping...:)

Hope you enjoy the blog entries that are currently on the site. Take care, enjoy the rest of your summer, and I'll be back soon with some Bachelor Pad updates!

Until next time...XO

No comments:

Post a Comment