Friday, January 15, 2010

Welcome to my blog!!

Hi Everyone!!

I have finally taken the advice of many of my friends and created a blog to talk about everyone's guilty pleasure....The Bachelor! I will try to make updates as often as my busy schedule allows, but at the very least, this will be a good forum for us to discuss (AKA - dissect!) Monday night's episodes and what we think of Jake, the bachelorettes, the drama in the house and our predictions for this season.

I am very excited about this and hope that you will enjoy the updates, comments and the drama that is already unfolding on this season. I love watching the show...it's my shameless fun for a Monday night and love to chat on Tuesday morning about the aftermath of what went down the night before.

Take care and happy blogging! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment